There have been studies on the actual performance interaction of managed futures, stocks and bonds going back 20 years that answer these questions:
- How did professionally managed futures perform during the worst declines in stocks dating back to 1987?
- What is the difference between professionally managed futures and commodities?
- How can managed futures potentially increase performance and reduce risk in an investment portfolio?
- How did managed futures perform compared to stocks over the past 27 years?
- Are managed futures riskier than stocks?
All these and other important questions are answered in our Managed Futures Learning Kit! The Kit, includes PowerPoint presentations and a color glossy brochure. It can be yours absolutely free with no obligation!
Investors should be aware that trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. There are no guarantees of profit no matter who is managing your money. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Learn the facts about professionally managed futures.
Receive your free kit by submitting the information below:
For faster service, please call